Yet Another Cold This Season?

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is anyone else having problems staying healthy this winter? This is my third cold so far this season. Well, I have to admit that it is actually getting hard to tell when one round of the funk ends and another begins. I know, I know, I need to take better care of myself. We all do. I think that that is part of the problem. We are committed to so many things that we fail to stop and just "be" sometimes. I propose a new holiday... the "just be" day. On this day, everyone sleeps in late and does not accomplish one single productive thing task. Reading a good book or watching a good movie are exceptions, as long as their consumption is not in order to fulfill some goal or given task. So... who's with me? Don't we all just need a break and to get ourselves healthy in mind and body????

0 comments:

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP