Food Network Swag at My Wooden Spoon!

>> Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I am a Food Network addict.
Every year, I wait to see what new shows they are going to launch on the channel o' food. I anxiously watch the "Next Food Network Star" show trying to size up the talent. Well, they have launched two new great shows. One show "Ask Aida" even lets you interact with the host. To help us get in the spirit of the new show one of my favorite websites mywoodenspoon.com is hosting a giveaway of some great Food TV swag. Go check out the site and enjoy her great looks at food and kitchen gizmos.

http://mywoodenspoon.com/2008/08/13/in-the-kitchen-with-cooking-for-real-and-ask-aida/#comment-9091

0 comments:

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP