Home Improvement Website/Blog

>> Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I know that everyone has about a thousand things that they plan to get done around the house. Here at Casa Jen, we are no different. Having grown up in a "non-handy" household, I often turn to the web to help me learn how to complete home improvement projects. Today, I found this great site at Home Construction Improvement
. There is a wealth of knowledge there to help us do-it-yourselfers and even the pros get their projects done. Even better, they are currently having a contest to give away a $100 Home Depot gift card to help us out. I see some new bathroom vanity lights in my future....

1 comments:

Patriot November 10, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Have fun with all the home repairs and projects! Thanks for entering my giveaway this week!

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP