Home Improvement Website Part II

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I want to give another Shout-Out to one of my new favorite blogs and newsletters. Hubby and I have grand plans for home improvements, but to be honest, we don't really know what we are doing. We are very capable and handy, but we need a little help deciding what products and systems best fit our needs. I have discovered Home Construction Improvement . Todd Fratzel has lots of experience in the home construction business and writes some great articles to educate us wannabes. He also has some dandy giveaways on his site to. His blog also has a link to his other site that address Green Home Construction. I know that we are all interested in how we can make changes to our lives that help preserve the environment for the future.

0 comments:

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP