The End of The Football Season is a Beginning

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

Yes, my beloved Titans let me down this weekend. We are officially out of the playoffs. No more tailgating and cheering for football till next season. Yes, I am disappointed, but I have found that by the end of the season, I am ready to move on and devote my attentions elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, a trip to the Superbowl would have been phenomenal, but the end of the Football season is not the end of my fun. This is the beginning of a new season of the the year for me. I will have my Sundays free from committment. Maybe I will actually get some stuff done around the house. I can work on my aquariums. I will go to Hockey games. I will go to the Symphony. I will continue to spend time with my friends. Life is a constant series of opportunities and adventures. Thank-you Titans for a great season. See you next year!

1 comments:

Kip's Nashville in a Nutshell February 3, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

There is never an end to the football season. Now we work on filling coaching positions, re-sign free agents, scout through all the prospects in the upcoming draft. A true football fan will call the sports talk shows to debate all of these so the General Manager will know who to hire LOL ;) For me I am always thinking NFL.

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP