The Science and What You Need to Know About Blood Cancer

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am continuing to educate myself about Blood Cancer. I have been discussing the topic with my co-workers and family. It is amazing how many people know someone who has been personally affected by this disease. Today, I'd like to encourage you to take a look at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's website. There are a lot of great links there that will help us all to understand what we can do to raise awareness as well as learn more about how to live with the disease. The discussion boards look particularly helpful. It is always great to speak to people who have the direct scoop.

http://www.leukemia.org/hm_lls

0 comments:

Thanks for reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP